Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching up again

Welcome to Spring at our house. I made a wreath the other day to brighten up our home. Funny how you can see it all the way from the highway {ha ha} maybe it's a little too springy! School is out now so I am enjoying having some more free time to play with the dogs, bake treats, and try to clean up the yard.


We were able to spend Mother's day weekend in Spokane with family. The weather was wonderful and the puppies had fun running and playing in an actual fenced backyard. Tim took me to see his high school and the home/neighborhood where he grew up as a teenager. It was really neat to see that part of his life after hearing all the stories.

I recieved a new calling in our branch today. Sunbeam teacher, I am pretty excited about it actually. The kiddos are VERY energetic and eager to share their feelings on worms and Spiderman. My job will be to try and keep them busy and entertained and maybe even learn something :0)

Miss Moxie is getting big now that she is ten months old. The vet is pretty certain she is as big as she will get. She doesn't know she is a dog and enjoys jumping up to give hugs and is ready to snuggle up and take a nap anytime. Butters is learning to listen when he is off his leash and earning more freedom outside while I work in the flowerbeds. He is still as spazzy as ever but tries really hard to be as cuddly as Moxie.
The hubs is enjoying his job very much. He is staying very busy and enjoying new training opportunities. This summer will be busy with my Family reunion in a few weeks and both of us picking up any extra work shifts we can.
Hope all is well with our family and friends!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing well. We miss you. Let us know if you are going to come down anytime soon, if you have free time maybe we could have lunch again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you updated your blog :) Congrats again on your new job. I sure miss it up there! I have many depressing moments. I hope you guys have a great summer! Maybe sometime we will run into each other in Boise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay first of all..I MISS YOU! Second...It has been a while since I have actually visited your blog. I just keep up through reader, and I'm LOVING your play list. As I'm currently rockin out to Wanna Be A Baller, I'm thinking back to the days of rocking out in your big blue van in our travels to Macey's like 50 million miles away from our apartment. Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. silly Camille, it was a black van! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wreath! And do you watch Glee?

    And along with Camille's comment, I heard that one song with the sirens in the background and it says something like, "Your woman has just been sighted...something something" and totally thought of our Macey's trips!

    ReplyDelete