Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yes we are alive...

It has been a busy summer and fall at our house. Adjusting to not being in school this semester and working as much as I can and Tim being out of town for training alot time just keeps slipping by.

Our new furrbaby Moxie is doing well. Butters is her biggest admirer. He follows her around constantly and enjoys teasing her with toys. Not to worry she gets him back by teething on his ears and legs. I thought I would share some pictures from the last few months of being in hiding :0)
Butters giving Moxie the tour of the house and his favorite spot...the bathtub

We decided to save a few dollars on haircuts and bought a new Wahl for me to cut Tim's hair with. For being the first time I think I did pretty darn well. The second time (not pictured) Did not go quite as well so I'm hanging up my cutters for now.



Butters was worried he would be next....

No comments:

Post a Comment