Thursday, June 4, 2009

How Sweet it is!

Married life started so AWESOME! For our honeymoon we went to Vegas and I got soooo spoiled! Room service just for dessert, 5 star meals, shopping, laying poolside each morning, and a bubblebath each night. Then we flew back into Boise to travel up to Coeur D'alene for the open house last Saturday. The open house was really fun and very relaxed. I think we even got to talk to every person there, unlike our reception.


I'm waiting until we get our wedding days pics from the photographer before I blog on the magical day :0)

Here are some fun honeymoon pictures:



The Open House

4 comments:

  1. cute! I am glad you had an awesome wedding extranganza.... I miss you. MOVE HOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a babe in that dress Shannah. Can't wait to see the pics from the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your honeymoon looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing your wedding with us. It was beautiful. Thanks for the birthday wishes and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you today! Make sure to do something fun! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so beautiful. I wish we could have been there. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete